2018 Core Training Orientation and Class Schedule
Orientation will be on the 1st day of training on Monday 8am-9am in the classrooms below. Training classes will start soon after orientation. All the classrooms listed below are connected, surrounding the College of Engineering quadrangle.
- Monday June 18, 2018: In 323 RMB (Robotics and Manufacturing Building
- Monday June 25, 2018: In 257 FPAT (Ralph G. Anderson building)
- Monday July 9, 2018: In 323 RMB (Robotics and Manufacturing Building)
- Monday July 16, 2018: In 257 FPAT (F. Paul Anderson tower building)
- Monday July 23, 2018: In 207 RGAN (Ralph G. Anderson building)
- Daily classes: Monday- Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Lunch break: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- Weekend (Sat/Sun): No classes
- Dress Code: Casual- Jeans/shorts/Polos/Tees. Closed toe shoes and long pants are needed to work in labs.
Core training will be on University of Kentucky campus in 2 different buildings.
- Engineering classes: In University of Kentucky College of Engineering Ralph G Anderson (RGAN) Building: 351 Administration Drive, Lexington, KY 40506. Click here to see RGAN on Google Map
- Biomedical classes: In University of Kentucky Don & Cathy Jacobs Science Building (JSB), 680 Rose Street, Lexington, KY 40508. Click here to see JSB on Google Map
- Gateway classes: In F. Paul Anderson Tower (FPAT) Building:: 512 Administration Drive, Lexington, KY 40508. Click here to see FPAT on Google Map
Parking for the first day of training (Monday) will be in Parking Structure 5 at the corner of 409 South Limestone Street and Avenue of Champions. When you enter, pull a ticket to open the gate. Bring that ticket with you to orientation. We will swap that with a free parking pass to exit the structure.
During some sessions on weekdays, you will be advised to park in employee parking lots (marked as E) on Scott Street behind the white building that is behind Arby’s at 301 Scott Street. At the orientation, we will provide a parking pass to park here.
Transportation to campus is the responsibility of each participant. Due to parking constraints on the University of Kentucky’s Campus car-pooling is recommended.