PLTW KY is conducting VEX Robotics competition at the University of Kentucky Engineer’s Day on February 25, 2017.
- Participation is free to all students.
- VEX IQ Challenge is for Elementary School students and VEX Robotics Competition is for Middle/High School students.
- VEX Robotics Competition details : https://www.robotevents.com/robot-competitions/vex-robotics-competition/RE-VRC-16-1785.html
- VEX IQ Challenge details: https://www.robotevents.com/robot-competitions/vex-iq-challenge/RE-VIQC-16-1786.html
- Robotics Competition Location: White Hall Classroom Building (across the lawn from Ralph G Anderson building)
- Parking: Free in parking structure #5
- Food: Available to purchase at Bowmen’s Den on UK campus and at restaurants within walking distance.
- Engineer’s Day at the University of Kentucky details: http://www.engr.uky.edu/eday/
- UK Campus Map: https://maps.uky.edu/campusmap/
- E-Day Exhibits: http://www.engr.uky.edu/eday/2017-Exhibit-List-Eday.pdf