University of Kentucky Core Training Lodging and Meals
Lodging: If you need lodging, click here to request lodging.
- For 10 day sessions: $1200.00; Lodging Sunday-Thursday nights for 2 weeks. Fri-Sat night extra $120/night. Breakfast included.
- For 5 day sessions: $600.00; Lodging Sunday-Thursday nights for 1 week; Breakfast included.
- For 3 day sessions: $360.00; Lodging Sunday-Tuesday nights; Breakfast included.
Hotel information: We have 2 hotels for lodging in 2017 summer.
- Holiday Inn Express, 100 Export Street, Lexington, KY. 859-389-6800
- Home2Suites, 126 E. Lowry Ln, lexington, KY 40503. 859-313-5200
- IED, POE, PBS, BI, CIM, CEA, HBS, GTT_DM, GTT_AR, GTT_MD: in Holiday Inn Express
- GTT_EE, GTT_FS: In Home2Suites
- Note: For June 2-week classes, we don’t have any more rooms in Holiday Inn Express. Home2Suites have a few rooms and deadline to reserve is 6/9/17.
- To reserve room in Home2Suites for June 2 week lodging using your own credit card: click here
Participants can reserve their own hotel if they would like to stay in other hotels. Our plan is to group each class together in the same hotel. A limited number of rooms will be available for lodging which will be provided on a first come first serve basis. Late registrants will need to find their own lodging. Weekend lodging and additional nights provided upon request, if available. Additional lodging is $120/night.
- Breakfast: Breakfast is available at the hotel for those who choose lodging option.
- Lunch: Lunch will be provided on week days during training. Weekend lunch not provided.
- Dinner: Daily dinner will not be provided.